March Break comes at a time of year when we are all done with Winter. We are over the cold, snowy mornings, scraping off our cars before work, trying to keep our grip on the road as the snow builds and builds. We are on the cusp of Spring with the birds chirping as we awake each morning, the smell in the air becoming fresher and more hopeful.
Jet-setting off to somewhere hot and sunny for the March Break makes the transition from a harsh Winter to a renewing Spring all that much easier. However, the transition for your skin from cold to hot weather can cause unwanted breakouts, irritation, and redness.
Here are our Must-Have clean beauty products for travel:
1. Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo cloths-to-go
– The 100% unbleached bamboo cloths are infused with vitamin C, E, and B12, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, organic honey and a blend of citrus essential oils sourced from the Middle East. They are alcohol, paraben and sulfate free, and are also 100% biodegradable. They are the perfect solution for cleaning your face from salt water, sweat, and all-over grime in a hurry!
2. Coola Sunscreen Body Spray (SPF 30)
– This spray-on sunscreen goes on clear and absorbs within seconds. With delicious scents such as Citrus Mimosa and Pina Colada, this quick and easy sunscreen application smells great while protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
3. Coola BB Cream with SPF
– This mineral BB+ cream lightly evens out your skin tone while providing your face with SPF 30. This vegan formula is 70%+ certified organic and is perfect to give you an even complexion during the day. Note: If you are using it mostly for sun protection, remember to reapply it every two hours for maximum protection.
4. Éminence Tropical Vanilla Face Moisturizer
– This moisturizer smells like a vacation in a bottle! It has SPF 32 and is perfect if you want sun protection without any colour, such as in the BB cream. Not only does this moisturizer protect against the sun, it also hydrates and nourishes your skin at the same time!
5. Fitglow Beauty Calm Cleansing Milk
– The Calm Cleansing Milk is the perfect travel cleanser it is is light, nourishing, and easy to use. This vegan, gluten-free calming blend has many purposes. It can remove make-up, cleanse your face, and reduce redness and irritation. Simply bring this cleanser and some cotton pads and you will be able to keep your skin clean and nourished throughout your days in the sun!
6. Fitglow Beauty Cloud Comfort Cream
– This light but effective moisturizer contains cloudberry which deeply hydrates skin while reducing redness and irritation, arnica to heal and smooth skin, and meadowfoam seed oil which protects the skin against environmental damage. This cream is perfect to use at night to help repair redness and irritation, while providing deep hydration to the skin.
7. Coola Tinted Mineral Liplux
– Some of us are very diligent with applying our SPF to our bodies but often forget about our lips! Coola’s Mineral liplux provides a light tint of colour while protecting the lips with SPF 30. The skin on our lips is some of the thinnest skin we have, which means it is the quickest to burn and needs extra protection.
These products help keep your skin clean, protected, and happy so your focus can be lying on the beach, sipping on Pina coladas and enjoying quality time with your family.