My skin feels refreshed, rejuvenated, and hydrated instantly
One of my absolute favourite masques is the
Eight Greens HOT masque from Éminence Organics. This hot masque works wonders with breakouts. After I use it, my skin feels refreshed, rejuvenated, and hydrated instantly and my breakouts have immensely decreased the next day! It is also one of my favourites to recommend and use on clients as that’s when I see the best results.
One of my new favourite products to the spa is the
Crystal Facial Spray from Really Great Goods. These sprays are amazing! I use them to clear my energy and during healing sessions. They have beautiful, all-natural scents from floral hydrosols and essential oils. What I love most is that they are infused with real crystals so you get the energetic and healing benefits from the crystals themselves. They really are good vibes in a bottle.
As far as make-up routine goes,
Fitglow Beauty Good Lash + is definitely a go-to for full, long eye lashes. What I love most about this mascara is that it is infused with potent vitamins and antioxidants which nourish my lashes from root to tip. I only need one coat and I’m good to go. Not only does it leave my eyelashes looking voluminous but it is also feeding them at the same time, promoting optimal lash health.
Another product that I have incorporated into my make-up routine is Glo Skin Beauty Demure Lip Crayon. This suede matte crayon is perfect for everyday use. It is a nice, neutral colour with a velvety smooth finish. It is precise and convenient to use and I love the fact that it is enriched with antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, as well as conditioning mango oil and shea butter.
Why Pumpkin in Skincare is Beneficial + How it can help YOU
Fall is a season of change. The leaves change from green to beautiful shades of red, yellow, and orange. We say goodbye to the hot, sunny days of Summer as we pull out our cozy sweaters and embrace the windy, chilly weather that Fall brings. And most importantly, our skin changes with the season. It can become more dry, it can crack easier, and it can lose the summer glow you worked so hard to achieve if you don’t transition your skincare. Lucky for us, the Fall season brings us an abundance of pumpkins, a key ingredient to maintain glowing skin.
DID YOU KNOW:
Pumpkin contains amazing properties that benefit the skin in many ways. So how does pumpkin help treat my skin, you ask?
• It is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
• It contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
• Zinc in pumpkin seeds is brilliant for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for oily skin.
• The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
Due to the many benefits pumpkin has, it is easy to find in advanced, professional skin care today such as Éminence Organics Skin Care, which we use in our Fall Promo facial and back glow!
Fun for girls. Fabulous for moms. Pretty in Pink Spa Studio is the ultimate, authentic, natural spa experience for girls of all ages.
From birthday parties, to girls' day out, it's the only spa of its kind in Oakville that provides the highest quality, all-natural spa services to girls and women. Wholesome, natural and chemical-free, only the world's finest 100% organic products and treatments are used at Pretty in Pink.