Fall is my favourite time of year. I love seeing the leaves turn colour and pulling out my favourite cozy sweaters and boots. The Fall season although picturesque can play some nasty tricks on your skin with its winds and chilly weather. The good thing about Fall is the abundance of pumpkins which is the perfect ingredient of the season to reveal glowing new skin.
Did you know:
Pumpkin contains a lot of amazing properties that benefit the skin in many different ways. So how does pumpkin help treat my skin, you ask?
• Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
• Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
• Zinc in pumpkin seeds is brilliant for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for an oily skin.
• The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
Due to the many benefits pumpkin has, it is easy to find in advanced, professional skin care today. Eminence Organics has pumpkin in their products as well.
This is why we are featuring everything pumpkin for our Adult Spa Promotion Pumpkin Facial this month:
October Spa Promotion!
Trick or Treatment
Collagen Boosting Facial
Éminence Pumpkin Latte Facial
Refine your skin with this customized Pumpkin Enzyme Peel Facial Treatment. Vitamins and minerals will infuse your skin while stimulating collagen production. Antioxidants will reduce fine lines and wrinkle depth leaving you with plump and radiant skin.
Pumpkin Spice Back Body Glow
Indulge in our pumpkin spice sugar scrub treatment which will hydrate and nourish your skin as well as assist in cell regeneration. This is the ultimate experience for the body.
Receive 3 FREE Samples of your choice
COMPLIMENTARY Pumpkin and Yam Treatment for you to enjoy at home
For the best results this season, it’s simple – target skin with products containing pumpkin! You won’t be disappointed.