We are always looking for amazing people who share our philosophy of natural beauty…inside and out.
If you are that person, please send your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
Here are our current job listings:
Experienced Spa Aesthetician
Are you an aesthetician with a passion for wellness and love to empower those around you? Would you like an opportunity to advance your skills in with a unique brand?
Brand Story & Leadership
Pretty in Pink, is a spa with a holistic approach to personal care for teens & women. Located in Oakville, Pretty in Pink Spa aims to integrate confidence, self esteem, knowledge and healthy choices by offering all natural, chemical-free products and services in an inspirational and empowering space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide aesthetic services including manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing, body treatments including relaxation massage and make up application. Must be able to perform services in a timely manner according to protocols ensuring consistency.
- Actively promote retail sales through educating, recommending and up-selling products to our guests.
- Contribute to and strive to achieve our objective of creating and offering a seamless, “extraordinary” experience for every guest
- Participate in team meetings and have an important opinion on ongoing improvements.
- Must present a positive and polished image at all times as outlined in the competencies and personal appearance policy.
- Must understand and achieve company targets related to guest retention, ratio of sales to service, productivity, etc.
- Must hold an Aesthetics diploma or certificate from a reputable institute
- Ability to maintain high standards of Excellence and quality of service ensuring client satisfaction at all times while growing your client base
- A strong back ground in product sales is an asset
- Proven track record of sales excellence and and goal achievement
- A positive, heart centred approach to client satisfaction and success
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule; days, some evenings and rotating weekends.
- Steady and Loyal clientele
- Competitive Salary and Gratuities
- Employee discounts
- Paid training and gratis product
- Full admin support with bookings
- Work for a progressive and growing company expanding their offerings
- Provide each client with exceptional treatment and high quality service
- Assess each clients needs and recommend a treatment plan
- Educate each client on home care maintenance for their well being
- Provide the utmost professionalism and friendliness
- Encourage clientele to rebook for further treatment
- Must present a positive and polished image at all times
- Valid Registered Massage Therapy license and insurance
- Self motivated and confident in promoting your skills
- Meticulous, reliable and dedicated in your work approach
- Contract position with fair split rate
- Shared exposure to existing clientele
- Schedule with flexible hours
- Access to full administrative support
- Linens, uniform and professional products are supplied
- Pamper our guests with our signature all natural and organic manicures and pedicures
- Set up and cleaning for spa services and parties
- Engagingwith children and parents with an upbeat personality
- Strong time management skills
- Superior leadership and customer service skills
- Showcasing your creative side and passion as a party host
- Presenting yourself in a polished and pleasant manner
- Must have availability on weekends as well as the occasional weekday.
- Discounts on products and services
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and fun
- Working in a health minded environment
- Supportive team environment, with opportunities to grow
- In house training
- Monthly staff incentive programs
Think you would be a great addition to our expanding team? Great! Forward your resume to us. email@example.com “>APPLY NOW
Registered Massage Therapist
|Registered Massage Therapist Pretty In Pink Spa – Oakville, ON Part-time
Brand Story & Leadership Pretty in Pink, is an award winning spa with a holistic approach to personal care for teens & women. Located in Oakville, Pretty in Pink is a place where females of all ages are encouraged to uncover their natural beauty and nurture their well-being both inside and out. We aim to integrate, confidence, self esteem, knowledge and healthy choices by offering all natural, chemical-free products and spa services in an inspirational and empowering space.
Overall Registered Massage Therapist Duties and Responsibilities:
Spa Party Host
At Pretty in Pink Spa we approach beauty from an organic and holistic perspective. We believe in building self-esteem and confidence in young girls from an early age. We are a luxury organic spa and beauty boutique for clients from age of 5 to 18.
We foster and encourage mother – daughter spa bonding and offer a wide range of products and services that cater to young and adults alike. Are you passionate, engaging and enthusiastic? Do you have that creative itch and longing to work with kids? Can you see yourself doing anything else?
Here at Pretty in Pink Spa you will have the delight of allowing children ages 5-15 to experience the perks of being a girl. By responding to this post you can be well on your way to securing your spot on our team.
This position requires availability on weekends as well as the occasional weekday. At Pretty in Pink Spa we provide an exceptional working environment, allowing our staff to ensure a memorable experience. We want to give you the foundation to interact and most importantly have fun!
Pretty in Pink Responsibilities include:
Pretty in Pink Perks include: