We are always looking for amazing people who share our philosophy of natural beauty…inside and out.
If you are that person, please send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Here are our current job listings:
Manager of Operations
|Boutique Spa Manager~Spa
Pretty In Pink Spa – Oakville, ON
Are you a professional with a customer centric outlook and a passion for wellness? Are you an individual with operational experience looking to contribute back to the community in a holistic and nurturing way? Would you like to be part of a great team, fun environment and a “one-of-a-kind” unique brand?
Brand Story & Leadership Pretty in Pink, is an award winning spa in Oakville, with a holistic approach to personal care and wellbeing. Applicants must have passion for natural skin care as well as a passion for health and wellness. Join as this an exciting time as we evolve into a more adult focused spa with a growing spa menu rolling out in 2017.
Boutique Spa Manager
Daily operations of our boutique spa including:
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of customer service and professionalism
- Provide a heart centered approach to customer encounters and their satisfaction
- A commitment to ensuring guest satisfaction and growing our client base
- Sell products and services through educating and recommending products to our guests
- Explain benefits of treatments and encourage return visits as part of ongoing care
- Respond to client inquiries
- Schedule guest appointments and events as needed
- Assist with social media, marketing and all guest correspondence
- Support the development or implementation of marketing strategies
- Encouraged to think “outside the box” to create unique and individual initiatives benefiting our awesome clients
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements
- Inventory products and order new supplies
- Understand and meet sales targets
- Coordinate spa schedules to maximize usage and efficiency
- Be a champion motivator and contributor to our team – be your best self!!
- Hospitality, retail or spa experience is a must (or long time professional looking for a career and/or lifestyle change)
- Ability to multi-task with competing priorities
- A proven sales excellence and goal achievement track record
- Computer Proficiency
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work occasional weeknight & weekends
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Mindbody an asset
- A natural approach to living or an interest in this lifestyle
- A welcoming and enthusiastic personality
No Phone Calls Please~SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in hospitality/business management or equivalent experience in boutique spas, smaller health clubs, global resorts/hotels and operations positions.
- Long term professional looking to make a positive career and/or lifestyle change in a well respected established spa in the community
- Spa Operations: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Think you would be a great addition to our expanding team? Great! Forward your resume to us. firstname.lastname@example.org “>APPLY NOW
Registered Massage Therapist
|Registered Massage Therapist Pretty In Pink Spa – Oakville, ON Part-time
Brand Story & Leadership Pretty in Pink, is an award winning spa with a holistic approach to personal care for teens & women. Located in Oakville, Pretty in Pink is a place where females of all ages are encouraged to uncover their natural beauty and nurture their well-being both inside and out. We aim to integrate, confidence, self esteem, knowledge and healthy choices by offering all natural, chemical-free products and spa services in an inspirational and empowering space.
Overall Registered Massage Therapist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide each client with exceptional treatment and high quality service
- Assess each clients needs and recommend a treatment plan
- Educate each client on home care maintenance for their well being
- Provide the utmost professionalism and friendliness
- Encourage clientele to rebook for further treatment
- Must present a positive and polished image at all times
- Valid Registered Massage Therapy license and insurance
- Self motivated and confident in promoting your skills
- Meticulous, reliable and dedicated in your work approach
- Contract position with fair split rate
- Shared exposure to existing clientele
- Schedule with flexible hours
- Access to full administrative support
- Linens, uniform and professional products are supplied