At Pretty in Pink Spa, we will match your skin tone and colour, as well, take into consideration your skin type. Oily skin should be matched a shade lighter than your skin colour as the minerals will oxidize with the your natural oils darkening the pigment slightly. For Drier skin types, that need an extra boost of hydration, should follow by an application of Moist Hydration Mist.
Another key element to a flawless coverage is the brush. The Ultra Brush is designed with dense bristles to allow just enough of the minerals to be applied without wasting the product.
All Glo Minerals are triple milled and contain Vitamins A,C,E and Green Tea extract. Not only do they provide great coverage they are also a treatment for your skin during the day.
Glo Minerals offer these 9 hidden benefits to your skin:
1. Mineral Foundation Helps Provide Sun Protection
2. Mineral Makeup Foundation Provides Better Coverage
3. Mineral Makeup Looks Great on Camera
4. Mineral Makeup Foundation Won’t Settle into Fine Lines
5. Mineral Makeup Is Suitable for All Skin Types
6. Mineral Makeup is Rosacea-Friendly
7. Mineral Makeup is Good for Acne-Prone Skin
8. Mineral Makeup is Good for Sensitive Skin
9. Mineral Makeup Foundation is Long-Wearing
Call us directly or book online your complimentary consultation with one of our Make Up Artists and you will be well on your way to naturally glowing skin.